The East is traditionally associated with wealth, splendor, luxury, elegance, magic of Arab fairy tales. Indian Style Small House Designs style is initially characterized by the warmth and charm of home, decorativeness.
- The style is determined by a lot of details, emphasizing all the exquisite beauty of the interior.
- The walls are usually plastered or draped. The ceilings are decorated with wooden panels or plastered.
- The floor is usually covered with ceramic tiles with patterns of plant themes or traditional ornament.
- The bathroom is fully laid out with stylized tiles or finished with decorative plaster. Here you can afford the most daring experiments, using dark colors or extravagant solutions with a lot of ornament.
- The kitchen also has a place for oriental motives. You may decorate the whole wall with them, not only a modest kitchen apron.
It is worth considering that bright colors are suitable for spacious interiors, with a lot of natural color. If you want to achieve harmony in modern houses, then it is better to use more familiar shades for walls, and the background should be painted with bright colorful combinations due to furniture or textiles.
The eastern interior is hard to imagine without textiles made of natural fabrics – cotton, wool and silk. The refinement of the pattern is complemented by a variety of textures.
A distinctive feature of the oriental style is the abundance and variety of components. This applies to accessories – they are particularly decorative and often combine different materials: metal, stones, colored glass.
The interior in the oriental style is famous for the fabulous beauty with an ancient rich tradition. However. it is important to know how to combine oriental notes with the modern style.